Documentation advisory services to obtain GCMS (Global Class Management system) Notes.
Introductory call/Greetings call from the RMA agent from Canada
* Application kit
* Access to your complete Case history
* Detailed Case study
* Expert Advice/ counseling in providing a solution to your case based on the status of your case
* Guidance on further action and correspondence with CIC
* Free Administrative and Data Entry Services includes:
* Filling up of Application forms/Documentation
* Dedicated Process Consultant to guide you during your complete Application process
* Your completed set of Applications will be reviewed and audited by RMA agent.
Your application will be processed and represented by RMAs (Registered Migration Agents). RMAs will communicate with the Canadian immigration department regarding your application with your consent and on your behalf.
Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Keywest also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London and partner offices in Australia. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.