Australia Working Holiday Maker Visa (Subclass 417) Via Registered Migration Agents

Australia Working Holiday Maker Visa (Subclass 417) Via Registered Migration Agents

Visa for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year
Allows one to either work or study for specified duration


This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from a country involved in the Working Holiday Program with Australia.

Eligible countries are:

  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Republic of Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Republic of Korea
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom.

Program Benefits

The following are the benefits of this visa:

  • Applicant can stay in Australia for up to 12 month.
  • Applicant can work in Australia for up to six months with each employer.
  • Applicant can study for up to four months.
  • Applicant can leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
  • Australia has a compulsory superannuation scheme. You are entitled to access your retirement savings (superannuation) when you leave Australia.


  • Age between 18-31 years.
  • Applicant has a passport from an eligible country.
  • Genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia.
  • Have sufficient funds for your stay in Australia and for onward travel and return tickets.
  • Applicant does not have a dependent child accompanying you during your stay in Australia.
  • Have not previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462).
  • Health and character requirements to be met. Applicant need to have medical insurance for the stay in Australia.


  • Applicant cannot apply for this visa if he/she is already held another visa that has a ‘No further stay’ condition.
  • Applicants holding this visa and like to enter on another visa should first cancel the work and holiday visa before applying for any other visa to avoid accidentally use of Work and holiday visa.

First Working Holiday visa:- Applicant must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.

Extending Your Working Holiday visa:- You can apply for a second working holiday visa you already hold a working holiday visa and you have worked (specified work*) for more than 3 months in regional Australia on the same visa. You can apply while in Australia however you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you are applying outside Australia, then you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted. *Specified work: Plant and Animal cultivation, Fishing and Pearling, Tree farming and Felling, Mining and Constructions. Other applicants with work in different areas are not eligible to apply for the second working holiday visa.

Application Costs

  • Application fee for Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) is AUD440.
  • Application should be made separately for Main applicant and partner separately.

Keywest Process

  • Document checklist.
  • Complete Application Processing.
  • Forms, Documentation & application Filing.
  • Updates & Follow up with the relevant departments if required, till the decision is received.